We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Social Media Manager to become an integral member of our awarding winning Social Media Consultancy.
Are you a bright and talented Social Media Manager with a proven track record of delivering outstanding results through social? Do you feel like you’re ready to take all the great things you’ve learned running campaigns and empower others with your knowledge? Do you have a borderline obsession with exceeding client expectations?
You might be fed up with the agency world - looking for a more entrepreneurial environment. Or you might want more freedom to express your creative and strategic thinking.
Interested? You will join a collaborative team that thinks differently. We believe that many brands today aren’t using social effectively. We help brands to make a difference with social, from marketing to customer service, from customer experience to organisational design.
Who we’re looking for…
• A background in social media agency or an integrated agency working on social media accounts
• Experience of working with social campaigns and the set-up and management of social profiles
• A solid grounding in all areas of social media management and digital including blogger outreach, writing for the web, search and online advertising, analytics, app builds
• An active social media profile of your own
• Great communications skills: particularly an engaging writing style
• A talent for building trusted relationships with clients and partners
• Experience of (or great enthusiasm to try) delivering training and running workshops
• Ability to work as an integrated part of the team, proactively managing issues as they arise and fostering enthusiasm across the agency.
• Curiosity and a desire to seek out and solve problems
• An ability to think on your feet
FreshNetworks is part of the FreshMinds Group. FreshMinds is an equal opportunities employer and committed to training and development for all its employees. Our generous benefits package includes pension and private medical insurance.
To apply, please e-mail a CV and Covering Letter to Sarah.Miller@FreshMinds.co.uk
This role is based in our London office. Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we receive for this role, we are only able to get back to successful applicants.