This is an exciting chance to join a new breed of consultancy business. We're looking for a Senior Consultant to join the business and help drive it to the next stage of growth.
You will be responsible for working with a handful of clients to help them develop social and digital strategies that have a transformative impact on their brands. Working with dedicated teams, you will devise social business propositions that address the business challenges of our target segments and that deliver ROI to our clients. As part of the FreshNetworks Senior Management Team you will also ensure that strategic and operational plans are met.
Growth and proposition development
- You will have significant input into the strategic direction and growth of FreshNetworks.
- Ongoing development of our proposition. You will identify business and marketing challenges, industry drivers and competitive dynamics for our target segments.
- Work closely with New Business Development, FreshLabs and Marketing teams to develop compelling propositions and frameworks to increase margins and build FreshNetworks IP.
Client strategy development and delivery
- Commission / perform research; analyse trends to determine strategic implications for each client brief.
- Lead stakeholder interviews and facilitate workshops to understand client business, brand and marketing objectives.
- Inspire the team working on the account to reach high standards of delivery quality and depth of knowledge of the clients business.
- Author high quality client deliverables appropriate to the engagement, including research plans, creative briefs, brand strategy, social strategy and digital strategy roadmaps, recommendations and performance frameworks including social analytics.
- Proactively identify new opportunities for account growth, provide quality assurance and implements best practices across all engagements.
Measurement of ROI
- Design approaches to measure and benchmark social programs we put in place for our clients.
- Collaborate with external social analyst vendors where appropriate.
- Key contributor to the FreshNetworks thought leadership programme on digital and social media trends for our market segments.
- Create and share thought pieces, deliver regular speaking engagements on social technologies.
- Create and publish regular best practices/how other brands are using social technologies to innovate.
- In conjunction with marketing, liaise with vendors to define new topics, offerings and engagement models.
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for a highly motivated consultant with proven experience of managing senior client relationships within a consulting environment. You must be familiar and competent using a range of consulting tools.
You will have experience working at all stages of the social media project life-cycle, including project definition, management, proposals and pitching, marketing and territory planning.
Crucial to the role will be your ability to ask the right questions and map a business system quickly and identify where value is leaking. Your superior analytical and problem solving skills will allow you to simplify concepts for senior-level stakeholders within our accounts.
We’re looking for someone with an innate curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and social business. We’ll be keen to hear examples of how you have, and continue to, build a profile in the industry. Your passion and self-motivation will motivate and inspire others and make you a natural relationship builder and enthusiastic networker.