FreshNetworks wins £5m funding – coverage
We’re back to work this week after the excitement of our parent, FreshMinds, being crowned London winners of the £35 Million Bank of Scotland Entrepreneur Corporate Challenge, a title which brings with it up to £5m in funding for FreshNetworks. There has been some coverage over the weekend of our win, including an article in the Sunday Times yesterday.
Nick Wheeler, founder and managing director of Charles Tyrwhitt shirts, was one of the judges and said some nice things about us:
When you read about the business it’s easy to think FreshNetworks is just another media business, but when they came in to tell us about it we knew they would be a huge success [...] It was clear they had spotted a great opportunity.
And James Farrar from Bank of Scotland, the people providing the funding, also gave us their backing:
Their passion immediately came across. Their belief that they will deliver gave us confidence in backing them.
If you want to see more coverage follow the links below (latest first):
- FreshMinds named London’s top start-up, Management Today
- Research: Funding of up to £5 million for this winner – FreshMinds, the Marketing Blog
- FreshNetworks wins £5m funding in Entrepreneur Challenge, e-consultancy
- Online venture FreshMinds wins £5m of funding for founders, Sunday Times
- FreshMinds Wins London Entrepreneurial Crown, Market Research News
- FreshMinds wins £5m investment prize, Research-Live
- Photos and a video of the awards, Bank of Scotland
- Capital talents in the spotlight: The London regional finalists, Sunday Times
For social media agency support get in touch or follow us on Twitter.